Sooner or later, almost everyone gains weight. Of course, there are exceptions: no matter what lifestyle they lead, those who are lucky due to genetic factors remain thin until old age.
There are many reasons for this. This is heredity – by nature it is low metabolism, physical inactivity, age-related factors and hormonal disorders.
But still, the main cause of obesity is not regular and improper diet for most people.
And unfortunately, weight gain is due to the deposition of subcutaneous and visceral fat. (fat growing around internal organs).
And if it is too easy to “burn” subcutaneous fat, just by adjusting the diet and increasing physical activity, visceral fat “makes” it very difficult and difficult.
Clenbuterol Weight Loss and Body Drying Course: Review Resources
It is recommended that men take 120 to 140 mcg per day to achieve the desired effect. In women, this rate is much lower and is between -80 and 100 mcg.
The following bath nuances of Clenbuterol should be considered:
- The course of the drug should not exceed two weeks, since after addiction has occurred, the effectiveness becomes much less;
- The interval between courses should be at least two weeks.
It is combined with ketotifen to increase the effectiveness of the drug and its ability to take more than two weeks. As a result, the interval between courses can be reduced to two days.
For maximum effect, you should add more protein foods to your diet and reduce the amount of fat and carbohydrates you consume.
An example of a clenbuterol course without the introduction of additional drugs.
A rough course of pure clenbuterol for men is as follows:
- the first day – 0.02 mg;
- the second day – the norm of the first day is doubled;
- the third day – the norm of the first day increases three times;
- fourth day – we increase the norm of the first day four times;
- the fifth day – we increase the norm of the first day by five times;
- from the sixth to the twelfth day – the norm of the first day increases by six times, that is, during this period the athlete should take 0.12 mg of the drug;
- on the thirteenth day the amount of the drug is reduced to 0.08 mg;
- on the fourteenth day, this dose is reduced by half.
After two weeks, you need to take a break for at least two weeks.
In the first week of the course, the dose of the drug should be increased. It is best to take the drug in the morning because it is better absorbed at that time and there is no risk of side effects such as insomnia. When the dose is large enough, it is best to divide it into two doses, morning and evening.
What side effects can occur with an overdose?
With excessive use of the drug, athletes may experience the following side effects:
- heart palms;
- hand tremor;
- the appearance of interruptions in the work of the heart;
- increased anxiety;
- dry mouth;
- allergic reactions resulting in skin redness, itching, rash.
With severe overdose, vomiting, a state of shock occurs. As soon as symptoms appear, it is recommended to stop the course or supplement with ketotifen.
Who shouldn’t take clenbuterol for weight loss?
It is not recommended to take the drug in the following cases:
- the presence of an allergy to the components of the drug;
- tachycardia with an indicator of more than 99 beats per minute;
- tachyarrhythmia with a fast heartbeat accompanied by your irregular work;
- stenosis – narrowing of the walls that connect the aorta to the left ventricle;
- thyrotoxicosis – the thyroid gland produces an excess of hormones;
- heart attack or risk of one;
- pregnancy and lactation period.
In other cases, the drug is safe to use and gives only positive results.