Proper nutrition and a well-thought-out training program for weight loss at home can put the body in good shape, increase strength and endurance, stabilize weight and normalize metabolism.
To achieve a visible effect, a weight loss training program for home is drawn up taking into account some aspects:
- The body adapts to the load in a few weeks, so every two months you need to change the type of activity.
- You can’t work when your heart rate exceeds the allowable limit.
- Do not eat too much, food should be particularly moderate after a night training to lose weight.
- Drink plenty of water. During exercise, the metabolism is activated, metabolic reactions are more active in the body, and each of them needs fluid.
- Exercise in a comfortable temperature range. If you do yoga or stretch in the cold, your muscles won’t be elastic enough, and if you run or do cardio in the heat, your heart will wear out more.
Exercises at home to lose weight.
The exercises and principles, taking into account that the home training program for weight loss is prepared for men and women, are different.
The exercises below are suitable for beginners, they can be used as an element in a circular and cyclic training consisting of different approaches.
- Pair of scissors. The starting position is lying on your back, with your legs apart and then crossed in the middle, alternately one or the other leg should be on top.
- Spinning with legs raised. Lying on your back, shoulders and head rise, legs rise at a right angle. You should alternately stretch your elbows towards your left and right knees, then your chest towards your knees.
- Romanian traction. Stand up straight, with your legs slightly bent at the knees, hold dumbbells or a barbell in your hands. Lean forward slowly and push your hips back until the weights almost touch the ground.
- Lunges with dumbbells. One leg is placed behind, the other – forward, on the hands – dumbbells. Lower your body as far as you can, bend your knees.
Back and arm exercises:
- Oblique shot of two dumbbells. Dumbbells of the same weight are taken in the hands, legs shoulder-width apart, the body slightly tilted forward. Relax arms with dumbbells at the bottom, then bend your arms at the elbows, pull toward the body, and gently lower. The back and abdominal muscles must be tense.
- Wide grip pull-ups. Hold the horizontal bar with your hands, the chest is rounded. On the way up, try to reach the crossbar with your chest and draw your shoulder blades in as far as possible.
Training for girls
For weight loss, TRX weight loss training and some separate exercises, running and fitness are great for women.
Exercises for buttocks and thighs:
- Swing your foot up. On all fours, bend the leg at the knee at a right angle, lift it up and bring the heel to the ceiling.
- Brother glute. In a supine position, bend your knees and place your feet on your heels. Raise your hips and lower slowly, almost touching the ground.
- Run with your knees high. Run in place, with each step, lifting your knees high, to hip level. This is a simple and effective exercise with good reviews.
- Promenade. Stand on your feet and walk forward into a plank, then return to your feet and slowly stand up.
Exercises for arms and back:
- Static bar. Stand on your palms and toes, tighten your abdomen and tighten your abdominal muscles, freeze in this position. Exercise allows you to quickly slim the silhouette.
- To swim. Lie on your stomach, arms and legs straight, raise your arms and legs diagonally and gently bring them into place.
Gym workout to lose weight.
Each gym weight loss routine consists of:
- heating: takes about 10 minutes;
- direct training on simulators – the program for men and women is selected individually;
- coupling: its purpose is to normalize the heartbeat and breathing, calm the body and consolidate the result.
Typically, the actual workout at the weight loss gym includes different options for bench presses, pull-ups, squats, and twists, with different muscle groups being worked on in each lesson.